Community is at the center of all we do. We will make every effort to support causes that contribute to the advancement of our community. Thank you for considering us in your fundraising efforts!
Although we're not able to honor every request, we will give each request we receive the attention it deserves. By familiarizing yourself with our policies, and providing the information requested below, you will help us better determine our ability to support your fundraising event.
- Donation requests are fulfilled at the discretion of Noble Roots Brewing Company.
- Requests must be received at least 28 days before the event in question.
- Organizations are limited to one (1) fulfilled request per calendar year.
- We are unable to honor requests for monetary donations.
- Donations must be retrieved from Noble Roots Brewing Company during our posted hours.
- The specific type and quantity of the donation will be determined by Noble Roots Brewing Company.
- Per Wisconsin law, we cannot donate beer for immediate consumption.
- As stated above, all requests will be fulfilled at our discretion. However, please note that we will not contribute to organizations that discriminate in any way. This includes but is not limited to discriminating on the basis of: race, creed, sex, gender, age, national origin, immigration status, veteran status, and physical or mental disability.